WATERSTOP is the name of a wide range of special PVC profiles which, suitably inserted into concrete, act as a barrier to water infiltration both in correspondence with casting of construction joints and expansion joints.
The WS and WSB series (with central bulb) that should be embedded in the center line of the casting thickness and the WSE and WSBE series characterized by a flat side, used for laying flush with the outside, are particularly noteworthy.
- Walls against the ground
- They keep their characteristics even at low temperatures (down to -30 °C after installation) without time limits.
- They do not require particular places or storage conditions.
- They can be supplied in different degrees of hardness and size depending on the uses
- They are designed to withstand the stresses to which the structure is subjected during the settling phase
- They are easily weldable both with hot air and with hot blades.